Oh my goodness. First let me say, my office has come SO far but still has so far to go. That being said, I could not be happier with the progress I've made in the past couple of months! These are all of my favorite parts of the room - sources for each are listed below. Maybe one day if I can get my act together (and find a few new shelving options) I'll actually do a real office tour. ... Maybe.
1. Wall Color: Valspar Blanket. The softest, prettiest blue green you ever did see.
2. Rug: RugsUSA.com. The black is the worst possible option with a dog with (mostly) white hair, but I love it so much it's worth the extra vacuuming. (Gracie loves it, too. Sigh.)
3. Curtains (that I stenciled with coral Dalmatian spots): Ritva panels from Ikea. Inexpensive and HUGE. Which is awesome for my huge windows.
5. Desk: World Market, but unfortunately they discontinued it. I LOVE that desk.
6. Office Chair: West Elm. A little pricey but not nearly as pricey as the legitimate office chairs I looked at originally. No thank you, $2,000+! Plus, if I'll be sitting for longer than a period of three hours, I'll likely be moving to the couch anyway!
7. Cart: Probably my favorite item. Gifted by my mother-in-law after she found it left as trash at work, it's a standard library cart that I spray painted white. And it is a BEAUT!
8. Work Table: Also World Market. Wheels, storage, perfect size... plus (like my desk) it's solid wood. For a great price, too!
9. Floor Lamp: Target. Because sometimes you just need a little ambiance. :)